Here at The London Gin Club we are always keen to recruit enthusiastic and dynamic staff.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please send in a copy of your CV: Contact Us
Part-time bar and floor staff
Flexible, 2-3 shifts a week ideally either Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays
Bar hours: Tues to Friday 3pm – 12.30am, Saturday 12.30pm – 12.30am.
The London Gin Club is looking for part-time bar and floor staff with initiative and ‘can-do’ attitude to join our team.
The London Gin Club is London’s premier specialist gin bar. A busy, vibrant independent bar in the heart of Soho, we specialise in Gin and Premium cocktails, alongside a small menu of quality small-plate food. We are at the forefront of the exciting gin movement and are considered experts within this field with an excellent reputation for the quality of our drinks and our service. A small, friendly, collaborative team, our ethos is to have world-class knowledge, be informal yet professional, and ensure our guests have an excellent experience.
You will be taught about the huge variety of gins available and what makes them different. You will also learn about classic and modern cocktails so you can talk to our guests with knowledge, confidence and enthusiasm. You will be part of the team working directly with our guests, advising them and sharing your new-found knowledge, and inspiring your colleagues with your passion for excellent customer service.
The right candidates will have:
- A willingness to learn, progress and take instruction.
- Enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience working in a fast paced, vibrant environment.
- Current / previous experience working in a bar or restaurant would be beneficial.
- A friendly, engaging, approachable personality.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High standards of personal presentation and fluent spoken and written English.
- the right to work in the UK, national insurance and a UK bank account
We offer excellent pay, good working hours and an independent, friendly and supportive working environment.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please send us a copy of your CV: Contact Us