Our hugely popular tasting menus are a great way to explore the world of gin or to try gins you may not have come across before.Tasting menus can be shared or you can have one each and compare the gins together with your friends. The selection of gins on Tasting Menu #1 and #2 change each season. We currently have 9 different tasting menus.
Tasting Menus #1 and #2 showcase some of the latest small batch gins selected to illustrate the breadth of flavours available in todays fabulous artisan gins. We have just launched our Summer Tasting menu showcasing four floral and fruit forward gins, perfect for a refreshing summer G&T. Our World gin tasting menu features eight fantastic gins from around the world. Also new to the menu is our Fruit Gin tasting menu with three sumptuous fruit gins. Our single estate juniper gin tasting menu explores the contrasts in juniper from different countries. We have an over proof tasting menu, a Blind tasting menu which is good fun. And finally we have an 8 Gin flavour spectrum menu which takes you on a journey through the 8 flavour category, starting with dry moving to floral, citrus, sweet, savoury, spice, aged and finishing with a Sloe gin.
All tasting menu are served with Fever Tree tonic and paired garnish in a ‘Copa’ serve with hand cracked ice
Tasting number 1 (£27)
- Kongsgaar 44%, garnish: apple
- Duck & Crutch 45%, garnish: lemon
- Gower 43% garnish: thyme
- Gin Wala 45% garnish: orange slice
Tasting Number 2 (£27)
- York Gin 42.5% garnish: rhubarb
- Bareksten 46% garnish: celery
- Foxhole 40% garnish: grape
- Lilliput 40% garnish: grapefruit
Summer Tasting menu (£27)
- Black Rose 43.1% garnish: cucumber
- Mor Irish Gin 47% garnish: basil
- St Giles 42% garnish: blueberry
- Pomelo 41%, garnish: rosemary
World gin tasting menu £60
Send your taste buds travelling around the world. We have chosen 8 fantastic gins for a tasting menu that illustrates the quality and creativity of todays global small batch distillers.
- APOSTOLES 40% ARGENTINA, GARNISH: RASPBERRY
- DEATH’S DOOR 47% AMERICA, GARNISH: CELERY AND PEAR
- THE DUKE OF MUNICH 45% GERMANY, GARNISH: CELERY
- KI NO BI 45.7% JAPAN, GARNISH: PLUM
- RUTTE DRY 43% HOLLAND, GARNISH: LIME WEDGE
- SEVEN DIALS UK 46% GARNISH: OLIVE
- PINK PEPPER 44% FRANCE, GARNISH: LEMON SLICE
- THE WEST WINDS SABRE 40% AUSTRALIA, GARNISH: ORANGE
Over Proof tasting menu (£28)
The over proof category is really coming to life at the moment and this tasting menu shows of how excellent these gins can be
- CANNONBALL 57% GARNISH: BLACKBERRY AND MINT
- WESTWINDS BROADSIDE 57% GARNISH: GRAPEFRUIT
- PERRY’S TOT 57% GARNISH: BLUEBERRY AND ORANGE
- ANNO KENT 60% GARNISH: LEMON SLICE
Four fantastic gins, which we recommend you share with a friend!
Juniper tasting menu (£21)
Three single distillate gins enable you yo explore the varied and contrasting flavour profiles of juniper.
- ITALY PROFILE: CITRUS
- MACEDONIA PROFILE: EARTHY
- BOSNIA AND HERTSGOVINA PROFILE: VANILLA
Blind tasting menu (£28)
What a treat… 4 gins.. all of which you have no idea about! You will have 4 gins and a collection of garnishes, we recommend you sample each and then pair with a garnish. This is a great way to try gin without influence or expectation of name, brand or style.
8 Gin Flavour Spectrum menu (£55)
The aim is for your to sample the entire flavour spectrum gin has to offer.
You will try a dry, floral, citrus, savoury, sweet, spic,aromatic and a sloe gin, all of which are brought to your table and served with Fever tree tonic and with individually paired garnish.
Ideally this can be shared between 2 people. You will be armed with the list of gins you are sampling and the matched garnish.
How Tasting Menus Work
Tasting menus are available in the bar every day. Simply book a table for you visit and order the tasting menu of your choice at your table when you are seated.
We serve the gins in our lovely copa glasses, with Fever Tree tonic and individually paired garnish to your table and once we’ve talked you through the variety you can then enjoy tasting each gin at your own pace. We are always on hand to chat about the gins you’re trying , should you wish to pick our brains, mind you once we get talking about gin we find it hard to stop!
Get ready for the best gin and tonic we believe you’ll have ever had!
We will shortly have a lovely flavour spectrum gin tasting set to buy so you can practise your gin tasting at home or buy it for a friend click here.