We have a fantastic selection of new gins for autumn and winter 2018 which we are showcasing on our tasting menus. We have also updated our extremely popular Fruit / Floral Tasting menus.
For Tasting menu number 1 we have:
- Fatty’s Organic gin 40% – A 100% organic London dry gin produced in Dulwich infused with dill flowers. A soft, full flavoured gin with herbaceous notes of dill balanced against juniper and citrus.
- Ginetic 43% – Made in France using techniques traditionally used to produce cognac the botanicals include Juniper, Jamaican Pepper, Lemon Peel, Spanish Coriander, Angelica and Cinchona Bark. Fresh and citrusy with a distinct touches of spice and pepper.
- Greensand Ridge 40% – An environmentally conscious distillery using 100% renewable energy. This gin includes eight botanicals that can be found within a mile of the distillery: cobnut, gorse flower, oak moss, honey , rosehip, bay, hawthorn and poppy.
- Triple Point 43% – A refreshing dry gin made with Juniper, spruce needles, fresh lemon, cassia, star anise, chamomile, moor heather and green tea. Bright, juniper and pine led balanced with floral and tea notes.
For Tasting Number 2 we have:
- Santamania 41% – A Spanish London Dry Gin featuring a base spirit made from Tempranillo grapes and an interesting selection of 14 botanicals that include juniper, lemon, lime, coriander to the rather unusual white pepper, raspberry and Spanish pistachio. Very flavoursome with a great mouth-feel
- Mother’s Ruin Old Tom 40% – Made in a former WWI munitions factory in east London, an aromatic old tom gin made with Juniper, coriander seed, oris, bay, nutmeg, sweet orange peel, vanilla sweetened by a touch of Demerara for depth.
- Twelve Keys 46% – Made with twelve botanicals inspired by alchemy: Juniper, cinnamon, orris, angelica, frankincense, caraway, gentian, honey, basil, apricots, quince and figs. Heaps of Fresh juniper dominates with some soft notes of fig and apricot against a backdrop of honey.
- York Cocoa gin 42.5% – This gin combines York dry gin with cocoa beans from the award-winning York Cocoa Works. Subtle, rich notes of chocolate meld with the gin’s traditional botanicals of juniper, cardamom, angelica and pepper. Complex and satisfying with a unique rich element of cocoa
A fabulous selection to add to our shelves sure to keep the winter blues at bay.