We have two new tasting menus that showcase gins from the floral and fruit categories, flavour styles that are increasingly popular at the moment.
Our Fruit / Floral Tasting menu showcases floral and fruit forward gins:
- Bloom Jasmine & Rose 43% – A new pink gin from Bloom, light and floral with delicate fruit notes.
- Chamomile & Cornflower 39% – Made by Old Curiosity who grow all their own herbs. This gin has a vivid infusion of pure cornflower, naturally a vivid blue, and the subtle notes of chamomile.
- Variorum 37.5% – The juniper and citrus flavours of King of Soho London Dry are complemented with pink berry notes of strawberry and vanilla. A fine berry gin inspired by the spirit of Soho.
- Pomelo 41% – Made using Juniper, grapefruit, cox’s orange pipin, conference pears, wormwood and liquorice. Fresh and crisp with full-bodied citrus.
Our new Fruit Gin tasting menu showcases three sumptuous fruit gins:
- Rhubarb Triangle 46% – sweet and fruity, made with fresh rhubarb from the famous Yorkshire rhubarb triangle.
- Keepr’s Strawberry & Lavender 37.5% – A unique flavour packed gin made using a classic dry gin base enhanced with an infusion of fresh strawberries, lavender and a touch of honey.
- York Roman Fruit 42.5% – A juniper led dry gin infused with fruits inspired by Yorks roman heritage including apples, strawberry and hibiscus.
These, along with a host of other fabulous fruit and floral gins are waiting for you here at The London Gin Club.