We have a fantastic selection of new gins for spring and summer 2018. We are also extremely excited to launch our Summer Tasting menu showcasing four floral and fruit forward gins, perfect for a refreshing summer G&T. Also new to the menu is our Fruit Gin tasting menu which showcases three sumptuous fruit cordial gins.
For Tasting menu number 1 we have:
- Kongsgaard 44% – A Danish gin inspired by local forests. Made from 11 botanicals including apple, cinnamon, charred oak, resin and tiger nuts this gin has fresh juniper, warm apple notes balanced with the bright freshness of ginger and galangal.
- Duck & Crutch 45% – Made in Kensington using juniper, vanilla, Darjeeling tea, walnut and fresh thyme. A smooth, warm juniper led gin with hints of spice and a Darjeeling tea finish.
- Gower 43% – A sophisticated blend of eight botanicals including lemon, pink grapefruit, bronze and green fennel. Gower captures the freshness of the sea and the heady fragrance of local Welsh herbs.
- Gin Wala 45% – Taking inspiration from the flavours of chai this is a London Dry made with juniper, cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla, ginger, Assam tea and black pepper. Smooth and warm with juniper and sweet spice.
For Tasting Number 2 we have:
- York Gin 42.5% – A fantastic dry gin made with juniper, orris root, coriander and black pepper, the exact recipe is a closely guarded secret. This is a smashing dry juniper led gin with lavender floral top notes.
- Bareksten 46% – An award-winning Nordic gin that uses organic ingredients. Oaky with bright hints of caraway shining through.
- Foxhole 40% – Made with a Sussex grape based spirit the botanicals include juniper, coriander, orris root, liquorice, bitter orange, fresh lemon and grapefruit zest.
- Lilliput 40% – Distilled with pride in Dorset using home-grown rosemary, basil from Egypt, thyme from Spain and fermented kalamata olives from Greece.
Our Summer Tasting menu showcases fruit and floral forward gins:
- Black Rose 43.1% – This floral gin leads with juniper and Damascus rose bound together with piney juniper and a sweetness reminiscent of floral candies and preserved citrus.
- Mor Irish Gin 47% – An Irish gin made using juniper, angelica, coriander, rosemary, blackberry, raspberry and cranberry. Subtle florals and vivid raspberry fruit notes shine out.
- St Giles 42% – An elegant blend of 11 botanicals including grains of paradise, rose petals and lemongrass. Smooth and fruity with subtle citrus and floral notes.
- Pomelo 41% – Made using Juniper, grapefruit, cox’s orange pipin, conference pears, wormwood and liquorice. Fresh and crisp with full-bodied citrus.
Our new Fruit Gin tasting menu showcases three sumptuous fruit cordial gins: Rhubarb, Strawberry & Balsamic and Sloe.